Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Beaver Attacks... again...


Well, my husband and I are minor celebrities in our town since Barry's beaver attack hit the newspaper stands.

We went to our local community center today to sign up for the pool and the three people working there were like, "Hey!  Aren't you the ones who were attacked by a beaver?"

I said, "Yeah, I guess you read the paper."

"Nah!" they said.  "It was on the radio and TV."

So, I guess my husband won't be escaping the "Beaver Boy" label.

"Beaver Boy"

In other news, a friend of ours in Massachusetts (where we lived for awhile) called last night to tell me a man in Upstate New York was attacked by a beaver while kayaking the other day.  He's in the hospital now!

What's with these beavers?  My good friend Patty thinks it's a sign.  I'm glad I've started going back to church...

Ward, there's definitely something wrong with the Beaver...

No comments:

Post a Comment